Over the last five years I’ve had the privilege to interview some of the savviest thinkers on American national security and foreign policy.
These discussions have covered critical subjects ranging from the global jihadist movement, to Iran, Russia and China, strategic disinformation and EMPs.
Below are what I think are some of the most insightful and thought-provoking of these conversations on such live and all-too-relevant topics.
1) Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Heretic
2) Andrew Bostom, Iran’s Final Solution for Israel: The Legacy of Jihad and Shi’ite Islamic Jew-Hatred in Iran
3) Victoria Coates, Special Assistant to the President & Senior Director for International Negotiations, NSC for the Trump Administration, David’s Sling [Transcript]
4) Maj. Stephen Coughlin (Ret), Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad
5) Prof. Karen Dawisha, Putin’s Kleptocracy: Who Owns Russia?
6) Caroline Glick, The Israeli Solution: A One-State Plan for Peace in the Middle East [Transcript]
7) Andrew C. McCarthy, Islam and Free Speech [Transcript]
8) Jay Nordlinger, Children of Monsters
9) Lt. Gen. Ion Pacepa, Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism [Transcript]
10) Michael Pillsbury, The Hundred-Year Marathon: China’s Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower
11) Erik Prince, Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of the War on Terror
12) Doug Schoen, Return to Winter: Russia, China, and the New Cold War Against the West
13) John Wohlstetter, Sleepwalking with the Bomb
Featured Image Source: U.S. Air Force photo/Airman 1st Class Harry Brexel
Leave a Reply