The Buck Sexton Show
I had the opportunity to guest-host “The Buck Sexton Show” on February 28, where we talked American Ingrate, coronavirus and its significance in terms of the battle between Communism and freedom, Huawei, 5G, and the argument for a national industrial plan to compete with the Chinese Communist Party, the corruption of public education and the creation of a generation of America-haters, the fantastic new documentary “Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words,” and much more with guests Joy Pullmann of The Federalist, David Goldman of Asia Times, and Michael Pack of Manifold Productions.
You can find it on iHeart, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. I’ve embedded it below:
American Ingrate Week One Round-Up
Separately, I wanted to share some of the great coverage we received last week, and thank you all once again for helping make the launch of American Ingrate so successful.
Below is a round-up of media out of the gate, with more hits, reviews, and press to come in the weeks ahead.
- Ilhan Omar’s appalling ‘collusion’ with Turkey’s tyrant (New York Post)
- 14 Crucial Questions That Bernie Sanders Surrogate Ilhan Omar Won’t Answer (The Federalist)
- “The Wilkow Majority” with Sirius XM/Blaze TV’s Andrew Wilkow
- “Code Red Podcast” with Secure America Now’s Allen Roth (long-form)
- “Stu Does America” with Blaze TV’s Stu Burguiere
- “Pure Opelka” with Mike Opelka
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Ilhan Omar? (Kyle Shideler @ The Federalist)
- AMERICAN INGRATE: ILHAN OMAR (Scott Johnson @ Power Line)
- FORGET IT, JOE. IT’S MINNEAPOLIS (Scott Johnson @ Power Line)
- The Weekend Jolt (Jack Fowler @ National Review)
- Book Release: American Ingrate by Ben Weingarten (Ann Corcoran @ Frauds, Crooks and Criminals)
- “AMERICAN INGRATE” BY BEN WEINGARTEN (Ruth King @ Ruthfully Yours)
Featured Image Source: Fox News Channel, “The Ingraham Angle,” February 21, 2020.
Leave a Reply